High quality hardware for onshore and offshore use
From spare parts and control systems to one-of-a-kind custom designs, Skild offers a wide range of high quality hardware for onshore and offshore use.
A small selection from our product range includes:
Custom and tailor-made solutions
for offshore/onshore MMO work, including:
- Service workshop containers
- Hydraulic containers for hoses and piping
- Electrical containers for electrical parts and modification
- Test unit containers for hydraulic equipment
- Test containers for VFD and PLC control for local full range testing
- Special designed lifting equipment
Control system upgrade
and E&I services, including:
- Control system upgrades and replacements, including OEM software independent systems based on client demands, functional descriptions, cause and effect and authorial approval.
In Center™ Improved Tripping Stab
and Dope system
- The In Center™ Improved tripping efficiency stab and dope function is designed to keep offshore personnel out of red zones.
- Ensures stabile stabbing of single and stand in WC, increasing rig productivity
- Full roughneck pipe range
- Retrofit for Aker MH / NOV roughneck
- No integration needed towards existing control system
- Patented technology
To download InCenter specification and data, click here
Well Intervention Pumps
- Our patented well intervention pumps are suitable for a wide range of operations
- Constant speed eliminates need for costly speed control device, clutches, multiple stage gearboxes and more.
- Small footprint
- Variable stroke, 0-100%, step less while running for accurate volume, pressure and flow control
- Soft start; no shock load on piping and well equipment.
- PLC controlled; Able to run at constant pressure, constant flow or fixed volume.
- Perfect for MPD and pressure testing.
- Wide flow/pressure range for each plunger size.
- No need to replace fluid end body when changing plunger size
- For more information on the Skild range of well intervention pumps, click here
Skild personnel lifts and cherry pickers
Skild offers a wide range of customized and standardized personnel lifts and cherry pickers, reducing the need for riding belts or climbers, ensuring safe operator access to operational areas.